Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our Complaints Procedure – Evicting Tenants Ltd. are committed to providing you with a quality service. We ensure that our procedure is consistently followed by all of our employee’s and we are consistently looking to improve the quality of our service. If however, you have any queries or concerns about our work then it is important for you to raise them immediately in writing by E-mail or call and in the first instance with the member of staff involved.
Do not wait until the completion of a matter to raise a problem which occurred at a much earlier stage. If that does not resolve the problem or you would prefer to speak to someone else then please make this clear. Following receipt of a written complaint, we will endeavour to respond to it in writing within 28 days of receipt. We will attempt to resolve problems and or complaints in-house. It is therefore important that if at any time you feel that quality is not being maintained please raise it the moment you feel that an issue has arisen. If you have a complaint about any aspect of our services or the way in which they are being delivered to you, you must raise it the moment it arises. To continue to instruct Evicting Tenants Ltd. after you later rely on a complaint which should have been raised earlier, it will be taken as evidence that a genuine complaint has not arisen.
If you raise a complaint at the end of a matter which should have been raised much earlier and you continue to instruct Evicting Tenants Ltd. putting them to expense in terms of both time and disbursements after the date the complaint should have been raised you will remain liable for our costs in their entirety. We value your instructions and would not wish you to think that you have reason to be unhappy with us. Your continuing instructions will amount to your acceptance of these terms & conditions.